Today we are diving deep into the profound practice of inner child work, a transformative journey that has the power to heal wounds from our past and pave the way for a brighter future.
Join us as we delve into various techniques and exercises that can help you connect with your inner child, nurture them, and ultimately begin the process of healing any unresolved childhood pain. Some of the questions we’ll be exploring are:
- How would you describe your relationship with your inner child (past and present)?
- What does inner child work mean to you? How have you done inner child work?
- What have been some of the benefits of doing inner child work?
Tune in as we explore the depths of our inner selves, heal old wounds, and embrace the power of self-love and inner child healing. In this episode, we shared reflection questions that can help you connect with your inner child.
- What was I most worried about and how did I cope with that?
- What desires went unmet and how did I cope with that?
- What needs went unmet for me in childhood?
- What role did I play in my family dynamic?
- What was I rewarded for?
- What was I punished for?
– Connect with us –
Join the private Facebook community including access to monthly group Zoom calls
Coaching Collection – Get lifetime access to 2 courses, 45 coaching videos, and 2 workshop series
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes