Making friends can feel like a complex puzzle in the gay world – and when you’re an introvert, the pieces fit differently.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- The unique challenges introverts face in making friends
- How being gay impacts our ability to make friends
- The impact of apps and social media in seeking connection
- Practical tips for introverts who want to make meaningful friendships
If you’re an introvert searching for camaraderie, understanding, and connection, this episode is a must-listen. Making friends can be a beautiful, transformative experience, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Connect with Zayne:
Connect with Michael:
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes
– CONNECT WITH US –
- Watch podcast episodes on YouTube
- Join the Gay Men’s Brotherhood Facebook community
- Get on our email list to get access to our monthly Zoom calls
- Follow us on Instagram | TikTok
- Learn more about our community at GayMenGoingDeeper.com
– LEARN WITH US –
- Building Better Relationships online course: Learn how to nurture more meaningful and authentic connections with yourself and others.
- Healing Your Shame online course: Begin the journey toward greater confidence and self-worth by learning how to recognize and deal with toxic shame.
- Gay Men Going Deeper Coaching Collection: Lifetime access to BOTH courses + 45 coaching videos and 2 workshop series.
- Take the Attachment Style Quiz to determine your attachment style and get a free report