Whether you are aware of it or not, Purity Culture has influenced social norms around sex and relationships for centuries by attempting to repress sexual expression and label it as ‘sinful.’
Even though society has evolved, so too as Purity Culture. It continues to have a harmful impact on the queer community by influencing policy and feeding into stigmatizing attitudes.
- What’s the difference between purity culture 1.0 and 2.0?
- Its impact on the gay community
- Monogamy and non-monogamy
- HIV/AIDS and PrEP
- Sexual consumerism and pornography
- How can Christianity evolve?
- Tips on how you can reconcile your sexuality with your spirituality
Join in for this revealing conversation about discovering your unique sexual values.
Today’s Guest: Jon Carl Lewis
Connect With Us
Join the Facebook community and monthly Group Zoom call