About Today’s Show
Come spend the hour with Matt Landsiedel and Jerome Braggs to learn more about self-love. Jerome Braggs is a highly-gifted Intuitive Empath, Inspirational Speaker, Writer + Poet, and Psychopomp. He shares so eloquently with the listeners how he moved closer to wholeness and love for himself by healing shame. Jerome also shares his powerful story of a near-death experience that completely transformed him. He identifies this as being pivotal to learning what the essence of love is and how to access it more freely.
Some of the questions we’re answering are:
- What is self love?
- What is the difference between self love and self worth?
- How come gay men seem to struggle so much with self love and self worth?
- What gets in the way of us loving ourselves?
- What are some things we can do to develop more self love?
- By the end of this episode, you’ll be feeling a little more connected to love and have new wisdom and tools to develop more self-love.
– Connect with us –
Join the private Facebook community
Join the Waitlist for the Gay Men Going Deeper Membership coaching community!