In this episode, Matt Landsiedel and Dr. Michael R. Smith talk about empathy and what it’s like being an empath and sensitive gay man in a world that isn’t designed for us. We share our own personal experiences being empathic/intuitive and how this can be beneficial but also challenging. We also discuss how relationships and sex can be different for empaths and how we have learned to best navigate this dynamic terrain.
The concepts we explored in this episode are:
- What is empathy?
- What is an empath?
- Why is empathy important?
- Challenges of having high empathy
- Benefits of having high empathy
- The science of empathy
- What is it like being an empath in relationships?
- What is it like to have sex as an empath?
Connect with Michael:
Website link: www.empathconnection.com
Facebook: Empath Connection
– Connect with us –