In part 2 of this 2-part series, we are focusing on recovery from addiction, including the strategies that proved useful along our respective journeys, and the wisdom we’ve gained in the process.
Throughout the episode, we stress the importance of community and offer practical advice for those navigating recovery, while still acknowledging the unique challenges that we encounter along the way. Some of the topics we cover:
- Different pathways to recovery
- Understanding and managing our triggers
- Enjoying pleasure responsibly
Part 2 of this series aims to empower listeners with knowledge, empathy, and hope on their journey toward a healthier, more authentic self.
Featured in this Episode:
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes
– CONNECT WITH US –
- Watch podcast episodes on YouTube
- Join the Gay Men’s Brotherhood Facebook community
- Get on our email list to get access to our monthly Zoom calls
- Follow us on Instagram | TikTok
- Learn more about our community at GayMenGoingDeeper.com
– LEARN WITH US –
- Building Better Relationships online course: Learn how to nurture more meaningful and authentic connections with yourself and others.
- Healing Your Shame online course: Begin the journey toward greater confidence and self-worth by learning how to recognize and deal with toxic shame.
- Gay Men Going Deeper Coaching Collection: Lifetime access to BOTH courses + 45 coaching videos and 2 workshop series.
- Take the Attachment Style Quiz to determine your attachment style and get a free report