It’s a sad reality that older gay men face stereotypes about their attractiveness, desirability, or relevance as they age.
Age discrimination, or ageism, can result in feeling isolated, undervalued, and even invisible.
In today’s episode, we are having a panel discussion about age discrimination with 3 of our community members.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Being judged by younger gay men
- The discomfort around revealing your age around to others
- Dating and aging
- What advice they have for younger gay men
- The importance of intergenerational relationships
- How the gay community has changed or remained the same over the decades?
Listen to this episode to recognize and challenge ageism so that we can foster a more accepting and inclusive community.
Today’s Host: Michael DiIorio
Connect With Us
Join the Facebook community and monthly Group Zoom call