In Part 2 of Finding Connection in the Gay Community, we shift the focus towards solutions, strategies, and the transformative power of authentic connections. If Part 1 delved into the challenges, Part 2 is all about fostering meaningful connections and platonic intimacy with other men.
In this episode, we provide tangible and actionable ways for our listeners to build and strengthen bonds within the gay community. Some of the topics we’re covering:
- Real connection vs. pseudo connection
- How to connect with others in your own unique way
- The power of platonic intimacy
- How to cultivate deeper, more authentic connections
- How to use the Gay Men’s Brotherhood community to connect with others
Whether you’re navigating a new city, exploring your identity, or simply seeking camaraderie, this episode provides a roadmap for building a supportive community around you.
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes
– CONNECT WITH US –
- Watch podcast episodes on YouTube
- Join the Gay Men’s Brotherhood Facebook community
- Get on our email list to get access to our monthly Zoom calls
- Follow us on Instagram | TikTok
- Learn more about our community at GayMenGoingDeeper.
– LEARN WITH US –
- Building Better Relationships online course: Learn how to nurture more meaningful and authentic connections with yourself and others.
- Healing Your Shame online course: Begin the journey toward greater confidence and self-worth by learning how to recognize and deal with toxic shame.
- Gay Men Going Deeper Coaching Collection: Lifetime access to BOTH courses + 45 coaching videos and 2 workshop series.
- Take the Attachment Style Quiz to determine your attachment style and get a free report.