In a youth-obsessed culture, it’s easy to overlook the benefits of aging and the wisdom that only comes with lived experience.
Including people of different generations in your social circle helps enrich our community and improves quality of life for everyone involved.
Yet there are many stigmas attached to intergenerational (or “age-gap”) relationships, especially the romantic variety.
- Benefits of intergenerational relationships to our community and at the individual level
- Common stigmas in romantic relationships
- Ageism in the gay community
- Fetishizing older/younger men
- The unique challenges of romantic intergenerational relationships and how to overcome them
Join us for this episode that is ultimately about connection and community – regardless of age.
Today’s Guest: Dr. Hector Rodriguez
Michael DiIorio is a certified life and wellness coach specializing in self-confidence, sexuality, and relationships. You can find Michael at www.wellismo.com and follow him on Instagram @wellismo_coach.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Manscaped: Get 20% OFF on all items + Free Shipping with promo code GMGD at MANSCAPED.com!
– Connect with us –