Aging is an inevitable part of life, but we each have a unique relationship with it.
Some of us embrace it with open arms and don’t buy into the idea of a “gay death” at a certain age.
Others struggle with aging and cling to our youth and relevance as each year passes.
In this episode of Gay Men Going Deeper, we’re talking about our own relationship to aging and what it means to “age well.”
Some of the questions we’ll be unpacking are:
- What has been your relationship to aging?
- What do you like and dislike about aging?
- Where do your ideas/beliefs about aging come from?
- How would you define “aging well” on your own terms?
- Who is someone who you perceive to have “aged well”?
– Connect with us –