In this extra special episode, Michael welcomes members of his own chosen family to explore the unique dynamics that make chosen families such an important part of the LGBTQ+ experience.
While providing a candid look at their own family dynamics, they delve into various subjects including:
- The importance of chosen family compared to biological family
- How bonds evolve over time and what makes them last
- How their dynamics can be similar to traditional family (for better or worse)
- Navigating and overcoming conflict
- Sharing helpful tips and advice for anyone nurturing their own chosen family
Join us for this particularly personal episode as Michael and his family share thoughtful insights, intimate revelations, and amusing anecdotes.
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes
– CONNECT WITH US –
- Watch podcast episodes on YouTube
- Join the Gay Men’s Brotherhood Facebook community
- Get on our email list to get access to our monthly Zoom calls
- Follow us on Instagram | TikTok
- Learn more about our community at GayMenGoingDeeper.com
– LEARN WITH US –
- Building Better Relationships online course: Learn how to nurture more meaningful and authentic connections with yourself and others.
- Healing Your Shame online course: Begin the journey toward greater confidence and self-worth by learning how to recognize and deal with toxic shame.
- Gay Men Going Deeper Coaching Collection: Lifetime access to BOTH courses + 45 coaching videos and 2 workshop series.
- Take the Attachment Style Quiz to determine your attachment style and get a free report