In this heartfelt episode of Gay Men Going Deeper, we are sharing poignant stories of our family relationships. Join us as we explore the triumphs and tribulations of the intricate bonds that tie us to our biological family dynamics. Some of the questions we’ll be answering today are:
1. What do you find challenging about family?
2. How has your family shaped who you are?
3. What matters most to you when it comes to your family?
Tune in to this illuminating episode that reminds us that despite its challenges, family does truly matter, and love has the capacity to transcend even the most profound differences.
Don’t miss this episode!🎙️📺
Support the Show – viewer and listener support helps us to continue making episodes
– CONNECT WITH US –
- Watch podcast episodes on YouTube
- Join the Gay Men’s Brotherhood Facebook community
- Get on our email list to get access to our monthly Zoom calls
- Follow us on Instagram | TikTok
- Learn more about our community at GayMenGoingDeeper.com
– LEARN WITH US –
- Building Better Relationships online course: Learn how to nurture more meaningful and authentic connections with yourself and others.
- Healing Your Shame online course: Begin the journey toward greater confidence and self-worth by learning how to recognize and deal with toxic shame.
- Gay Men Going Deeper Coaching Collection: Lifetime access to BOTH courses + 45 coaching videos and 2 workshop series.
- Take the Attachment Style Quiz to determine your attachment style and get a free report